Yesterday was the earliest day I slept, 8 plus PM. I dont know why, I was having headache for the whole day, from morning till I got home at 5 plus PM. It was good.. because I really 一觉到天亮. Haha!
Start of 'stress' days... Exams in 2 weeks' time!
Was reading some articles and came across this:
1. "Nissin recalls cup noodles"
"TOKYO - JAPAN'S Nissin Food Products said on Friday it was recalling half a million cups of instant noodles over fears of insecticide contamination"
Read it HERE. - Straits Times, 24 Oct 2008
Aiyo... Why? I like Nissin cup noodles. Let's see what AVA says about the Nissin cup noodles in SG...
2. "Pay ERP with credit card"
"MOTORISTS will be able to pay ERP charges with their Visa or MasterCard credit cards from Nov 5.
But they will have to subscribe to a new service at monthly fee of $2.50. All charges will be reflected in their monthly credit card bills."
Read it HERE. - Straits Times, 24 Oct 2008
Huh? Have to wait for email notification for 3 to 7 days and still got to pay a monthly fee of $2.50 for the service.. And application might not be successful.. Might as well use cash card la.
Maybe next time go toilet also can use credit card to pay. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment