Oh yeah.. So I am here to rant AGAIN. Lalala~
Today (which is the deadline) we are supposed to compile everything into 1 report, edit then submit. BUT, instead of doing the above, the assignment had to be drag AGAIN. We purposely stayed back after school to let V copy and paste the information which we had found, onto her fucking laptop. She volunteered to do all the compilation. Of course, perhaps her sense of GUILT is bugging her (she has NOT contribute anything to this assignment yet).
Earlier, I had volunteered to do the submission of this assignment on behalf of the group to the lecturer online because the others do not know how to do it. However, after I found out that she did not even make an effort to do her part, I changed my mind about submission the assignment.
V: "So blueapple, after I have done everything, I will send the report to you and you submit it online."
Me: "Oh, I have the instruction on how to submit it online. You can copy it down for your reference and do the submission."
Never do anything to contribute to the work and still EXPECT me to do the submission?! Hello, no logic. I am already very irritated by her attitude and she still show us the kind of laziness. The submission of assignment is just a click away, just need to follow the steps to do it only. A lot of things that we asked her to do are EASY task and she cannot even do it. She always volunteered to do easy work but end up also never do. Dont know what the fuck she's been doing at home. No sense of urgency!
Talk is Cheap. But I think "Talk is of No Value" is more suitable to use on V.
Back to it. At around 4PM, she messaged us to say that those information that she copied and pasted onto her fucking laptop is GONE. What the fucking hell is this??? Upon receiving her sms, I was so angry. On 'FIRE'! She copied and pasted all the information in front of us and yet it's GONE? Her fucking laptop can throw away liao. So I purposely drag the time to send her the information to her fucking email to see whether she will panic or not. Hahaha.. I'm so mean. :D
In the end I sent it to her la. Now just see what time she finish the whole thing and what time she will submit.
This kind of people really cannot trust her to do work. Not even simple work.
No comments:
Post a Comment