On to a happier note, this morning the lecturer commented that our group presentation was very good. There was introduction, conclusion, visual was good, everyone's presentation was good, etc... but the only thing that we lack of is the objective or the overview of the presentation.
So, what is the issue that makes me happy? It was the 'visual' parts because I was the one doing the powerpoint! Tee hee hee... I thought my efforts paid off.. :D
And...... I got a 18/20 for another report assignment
Seriously, I feel more confident of myself that I can actually do well because I never really do well in my studies throughout primary education till now. Hahaha!
5 comments:
I actually like the new "canceling line" posted by Blogger.com
I downloaded the Firefox web browzer and can now view your blog without getting blocked by error message seen on IE 7.
Hmmm.... error message? Why use IE 7 to view will have tat?
IE 7 has been known for its technical problems. This error that prevents me from opening your blog page is one of the thousands of pathetic wrongdoings committed by Microsoft.
I can't wait for Microsoft the slow snail to upload a new patch, thus the new Firefox webpage browser.
same here, need to use firefox den can view ur blog...
u can do it one la.. mind over body!
jia you!
ah xiang
Oh I see.. thanks for ur explanation, emperor_fit. :)
Is it also because I use Firefox to blog? After using Firefox, I dont use IE already... Haha~ =/
Thanks ah xiang. Hehe..
Post a Comment