Thursday, October 09, 2008

The meet-up for today about the assignment (due TOMORROW) was redundant. Nothing was done. Just some discussion about splitting the 'job' and we'll meet TOMORROW to compile it. Fine. I see how they're going to do it.

Conversation with THAT girl naming 'V':

Me: "I think we should just start to do it now. If we are meeting today just for assigning jobs, might as well we discuss it earlier right... since we'll be doing it at home."

V: "But now you say this also no use. Already last minute.. So I think we go home and do then tomorrow after school we meet to edit and compile everything then submit."

Me: "We better finish this earlier just in case something cock up at the last minute.."

V: "We still have more time what. The deadline is tomorrow, 2359hrs.."

F**k la... It's like your shit is coming out but you still sit there and wait thinking it wont come out so soon. Then when the shit IS REALLY going to come out then you ask "where is the toilet ah???"

So by the time you already lau ka gui kor liao (in hokkien) [it means the shit will be all over the pants]

Perhaps after the previous assignment my perception of her already bad lor. So what she says I also feel irritated. Agree?

Sigh... back to ass-sign-ment...

No comments: