Oh-oh~ I was late for my haircut appointment today.. by half an hour. Anyway, when I reached the place, my stylist was still cutting a lady's hair. Whenever I make an appointment for a haircut with him, it was always me waiting for him. So now he waited for me also ok one la. Hee hee~
After the haircut, wanted to trim my eyebrow but have to wait for an hour...... So I made an appointment for tomorrow instead.
Went to Wisma with the intention to 'fix' my earrings from Chomel because one of the crystal on it had already dropped off. For your info, Chomel offers FREE services if the crystal of the accessories drop off as long as their certificate is there. So the lady done it for me within 10 minutes.
I walked passed C & K and popped in for a look. Within 3 minutes, I'm out. The whole freaking shop is having 30% clearance sale and it's full of people. People people and more people! Damn annoying to shop with this kinda "scene".
Even though C & K didnt manage to 'eat' my share, La Senza did it! Haha!
Speaking about customer service, one of the staff was really not up to "standard". I asked for a new piece and this staff told me they have it. So she went to take the new piece while I waited for her. Few minutes later, she came back with a "Erm... there are a lot of stocks on top on the new piece that you want, would you mind to take the current one?"
Lazy or what? Stupid excuse. As I was quite tired so dont wanna argue with her and accepted the piece which was on display.
Really dont understand why this kind of staff was even employed in the first place. To add fire to the oil, her English cannot make it and you know obviously where she is from huh.
Irritating shit. I wonder how we are going to survive and mingle, interact or whatever words that suggests us living "harmonouisly" with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment