Yes, I wont ditch blogging unless there is a...... i dont know? There must be a very, very strong and valid reason why I would wanna close down this blog. Or maybe when I'm gone from this world? :X
More or less the answer is there. The feeling is more like a friend than a couple. Saw this quote "At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your Heart but not in your Life." It seems to be quite true.
I wonder what has happened to me.
The biggest weakness in me is that I am not expressive enough and lack of courage in terms of vocal. Personality?
JJ Lin's song will come flowing into my mind.
"总是学不会, 在聪明一点"
Anyway, I've just learn another new song on ukulele. I would say it's relatively easy. It's called "小手拉大手" by 梁静茹. This sense of satisfaction is indescribable! Hehe.
Next challenge: "Rolling In The Deep" by Adele on GUITAR.
No comments:
Post a Comment