I dont know why, after so long or after the incident, I went to read the blog. We actually started the blog for the sake of recording our lives together, the things we do, places we go, our thoughts, etc etc. It can be anything between us.
Flashback. It was stupid. Sounds navie. It's like we were really young then. But it's sort of over now.
I'm not perfect. But I keep trying. Cause that's what I say I would do from the start.
Absolutely lovveeee this song. Songs which can relate to your feelings will naturally be the songs you love, isnt it?
3 days ago I just met up with a long-time-no-see friend. We had a heart-to-heart talk and it was great. She told me something along the line of "Dont keep to yourself so much. It can be tiring. Let it out and you'll feel better." I know she meant well. But that's just the way I am. Perhaps someday I'll just explode.
I will only let it out when I feel like it.
Anyway, as I grow older, I realised that the world is not just black and white. Everything is just so grey. Sometimes I dont understand why nowadays relationships can be so fragile. People in the olden days are much more tolerance towards each other while the "new age" people are just more self-centered. Times have changed and perhaps we seen more or hear more things that we are more aware of what we want.
I guess that's all for now. Till then.
1 comment:
hugs...
Post a Comment