Sunday, May 20, 2012

Random 25

Suddenly feels emo.

Is it just over or what? What is the status now? Should I ask to clarify?

At the same time, maybe I just fell for another one. OH NO. Cannot believe this is happening to me. Is it a good or bad sign? More on the bad side huh. Sigh~

Somehow I am very tempted to go some place where I can find that inner peace. Perhaps Marina Barrage. Love to see people flying kites.

Sister wrote a birthday card for me which I was quite touched by it. She mentioned something along the lines of "the family will be there for you no matter what happens". And then I will thought of unpleasant incidents that happened or is happening now.

It's just me. Perhaps I like to act tough in front of everyone. I choose to suppress my feelings. And this is one of the main reasons why I am still blogging.

Been listening to Secondhand Serenade's album. Super awesome especially the lyrics.

Right, I am feeling negative. I believe no matter how positive a person is, they will somehow get negative too. We are all Human with FEELINGS. We just have to learn not to dwell on negativity too much.

2 comments:

Eileen said...

There's nothing good or bad in this.

Cest la vi, right?

growing sometimes means together and sometimes it's means apart.

just follow ur heart. and make sure it's not a rebound. =)

hugs. always here for you.

blueapple said...

I'm just afraid to have "regrets"..

Glad to have u around. :))