After so long, he finally found his life-long partner. Well, it's never too late as long as one is happy. Right?
After the wedding buffet lunch, all of us headed home. I was chatting with cousin E and we talked about quite a lot of things. In terms of relationship, her situation was more difficult because of many reasons/indifferences but ultimately, it's her choice. And so.. she suddenly asked me what if King leaves me one day? What will I do? Hmmm... thought for awhile and I answered "I dont know... maybe I'll feel lost."
Seriously, I have not thought of this 'question' for quite a long time. I used to think of it but not now.
It's not easy for two person who have a common goal to come together. Sometimes one may run faster while the other is still trying to catch up with the pace. One may be fast or slower depending on each situation. Therefore, communication is very important.
I may not be good in this aspect perhaps I tend to keep things to myself? Hahaha.. well... it's just my character. This is not an 'excuse' but I've always been keeping things to myself since I was young...
Anyway, I'm feeling sleepy already. Blabbering nonsense here..
No comments:
Post a Comment