Thursday, February 25, 2010

Aftermath of Chinese New Year

Wooo! Chinese New Year was spent watching tv, eating, sleeping and shitting. Yes, and I felt that I've gained like 2kg of fats. http://www.emocutez.com

Speaking about 'productivity' during the recent Budget 2010, I dont think it applies to where I am working now. There are several reasons as to why I dont want to continue.............. and probably the main reason for 'productivity'?

- Poor Management? (obviously a very high turnover rate is happening every now and then as far as I can see)

- Too far away from home. (I feel mighty that I've managed to survive for more than half a year. Haa...)

- Redundancy. (For most of the task, there is 'double-work' involved!)

- Not my ideal career path.

- The direct 'superior'. (Everyone knows how she is like.. yada yada~ I know I cant change others but I can change myself which is to.... :/)

I hope May is a good month for me. http://www.emocutez.com


Starting from tomorrow, I can start to count down to the Taiwan trip! It's excatly 1 month from tomorrow and I'll be at Taiwan. Hehe..

Was surfing the net and chance upon this website about Singapore Political Cartoon.

Good for releasing "stress". Haha! http://www.emocutez.com

No comments: