Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cloudy

Couldnt think of what to put for the title.. therefore, "Cloudy" fits this entry.

Wait a minute! I think it fits more perfectly to this blog skin! http://www.emocutez.com

This has been a hell month at work with damn lots of things to do.. which we can never ever get to 'finish' it. Probably also because we are short of manpower and I am also getting sick and tired of this shit too. http://www.emocutez.com

I was reading my another secret blog and I thought my Chinese language was quite good. http://www.emocutez.com However, I've stopped blogging there because I gave up easily and was lazy too. :X

Guess what? I could sing the entire (new) song after listening to it on repeat for less than 5 times. Of course, I would look at the lyrics for the first few times la.. Hee hee.. is this consider a talent?

I know I dont really have a talent in anything but.. it's just rubbish lor.

Something to cheer for now because tomorrow I have no work. I'm on leave! http://www.emocutez.com

No comments: