Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Random1

Was having dinner while watching TV and saw this piece of news..

Man Attempted to Rob Bank But Failed - Channel News Asia, 10 Nov 2008.

Almost 喷饭.

The first thing that came into my mind was "this person must be damn stupid". Fancy robbing a BANK IN SINGAPORE?!? Even if the criminal were to escape, how far can one go?

In the US, robbers masked themselves, threatened the staff with guns, took all the valuables and money from a convenient store, dashed into a car and tokyo drift away!

In Singapore, the robber wore woman's clothing, threatened the staff with parcel and claimed that there is a bomb in it, did NOT manage to take the money and caught by the police on the spot. Really dumb. And what's with the van? If I were him, I will ride on a bike because it will be much faster.

In conclusion, I just want to say..... It was a plain stupidity act.


Secondly, I feel quite amazed by the proposed theme parks at Resorts World at Sentosa. Initially, I do not have much idea on what it has to offer when the whole project complete in 2010 until I visited their website.

Resorts World at Sentosa.

6 Hotels
6 Themed Zones (Universal Studios, Marine Life Park, Transformers(?), etc)
40+ Venues for Business Meetings
4,000 Parking Lots
More & more...

Wow wow... But I wonder how much we would need to pay for the entrance to the theme parks... Shall wait and see. :)

Yeah.... one LAST paper to go this week! I want to watch Madagascar 2! "I like to move it, move it~" Hahahaha

3 comments:

INVS 2.0 said...

Singapore is too bored, I guess. Even the robbers are so bored that they want to try robbing the bank and get caught by police.

But no more boredom in the future. As more places of attractions are opening up subsequently with each passing year, there are added up freedom rather than boredom.

Freedom to play and freedom to enjoy these new attractions. Resorts World is one of the many places worth visiting.

blueapple said...

SG sounds so pathetic. Haha~

Let's wait and see when Resorts World open. :)

INVS 2.0 said...

I will visit the new Marina Barrage in the next few weeks.

Singapore Flyer was fun.