It really is. Without health, there are many things which you are not able to do. Being sick is terrible. And it makes people who care for you to worry.
Went to see doctor this morning because of sore throat & flu. Lousy doctor. Also never say anything. Never ask whether I want MC or not. Never ask me to drink more water & eat fruits and vegetables. Hahaha! I know that's what every doctor will say. But, he should at least advise, right? =Þ
Had not been sleeping well for the past 2 days because I keep waking up in the middle of the night. The weather is so so so hot! Such that I woke up in the middle of the night just to switch on air-con even though I got flu. Irritating......
And.... 3 people asked me to sign attendance for them when I fell sick. Coincidence or what?!? 1 is not feeling well and the other 2 overslept. Maybe they thought I am a good and hardworking student and that I 'expertise' in forging signatures. HAHAHA~
To be frank, I do not like to 'help' other people to sign their attendance when they are not going to school because I think it is NOT FAIR to those who attend lesson. Especially when their
If I am lazy to go I also wont ask others to 'help' me sign lo...
Sometimes, it's difficult to reject your friends' request though.
..... the medicine is taking effect.. off to nap!
No comments:
Post a Comment