Hmm. The presentation went... ok.
Yesterday, after I finished the editing part for the powerpoint presentation, I sent a copy of it to everyone in the group for their reference. Then, THAT girl replied by saying something like she appreciated my hard work and all... It's like.... so FAKE lor. Of course must appreciate la. I can safely say that I did all the powerpoint slides. The others... only by researching the informations lor.
Sigh~ 2 more assignments to go (actually 3 more assignments.. the other one is individual). 1 report and 1 presentation. SAME group again. Seriously, I hope it will be over soon...
Do I sound like I have high expectations on work done? I dont think so. I am not the kind that wants everything to be prefect, no errors. I'm not ambitious. I just want some initiatives and some 'standard' work there. Not like those bo chup(dont bother) work.
Perhaps it is the Attitude. Attitude plays a very important role in whatever things you do. If you are the 'cant be bothered kind', then you will not get things done. Sometimes I have this kind of attitude too.. but it depends or what kind of things and situations. It shows through your body language or from the way you talk, etc.
Sigh~ I should find something to look forward to...
No comments:
Post a Comment