17 September 2008 - Gathering
Met up with secondary school friends for dinner at CCK. Dine in at Ajisen Ramen. Food was not so fascinating but what was more important is the bonding we had. It's not like 'long time no see' and we turn stranger to each other. I feel that even though we only meet up once a month or once a few months, the kind of bonding is still there. :)
18 September 2008 - Individual Oral Presentation
Woo! Finally it's over!! I was super nervous before the presentation that I kept going to the toilet, hands shivering and having cold sweats. I am such a nervous freak!
The topic given to us was about 'Talent'. I choose handicraft as my talent. After a short introduction, I showed the class on how to make star using straws.. Got full marks for it. =D
My class actually has a lot of talent. There are people who can sing, dance, playing musical instruments, art&crafts, drawing, etc.. Interesting.
"Nothing is impossible if you have the Courage to take the First step." - blueapple
No comments:
Post a Comment