Must blog today because it is a significant day. And also, this post on this day will leave a 'footprint' on my archive. HAHAHA...
08-08-08, 8 August 2008.
Cool.
Toto prize money is S$8,000,000 ok. But I did not buy.. can 'foresee' that there will be many people queuing up to buy. What's yours will be yours la. ~_~
Had Kfc Shrooms Burger Meal for lunch. Many many people. Mostly students. Half day in school huh.. celebration for National Day. It's been a long time since I last sang 'Majulah Singapura' leh. Anyway, while I was queuing up, a group of primary school students were behind me. They were talking about what to eat and how expensive it was and about watching movie after lunch. It sets me thinking how much they get for allowance from their parents. $10 for a day for a primary school student? It's ALOT la. But possible...
....... nowadays parents damn 'rich'...
Edit: Today also marks the Opening Ceremony for Beijing Olympics Games 2008! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment