Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Oh My God!

Guess who did I saw today?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JJ 林俊杰!!

People who dont like him will "Yeah.. what's the big deal?". But I like! Even though he does not have the 'handsome' look, I admire his talent in music. :)

Actually, I just walked past him la. But that was enough. Hee hee...

I sms-ed Sab (JJ is her idol) to tell her about it and she said I am so 白痴 because I told her JJ looked at me and I looked at him. HAHAHAHA!! But I am sure he was looking at my direction lo. Maybe he was looking at the slippers shop behind me. :(

Sab must be so jealous now. LOL

Cant imagine if 王力宏 standing right in front of me.. I am sure I will not be able to sleep. HAHAHA~ *kee siao*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

白痴...我看你需要检讨一下...有什么好大惊小怪的? 都和你说了,我约了他但我失约了...你怎么还那么固执?哈哈

*jealous*jealous*

Anonymous said...

btw, please plan a date to go out for a dinner or something >_< I can't wait to see all of you AGAIN!