Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Random 29

So I'm on my 3rd review. The doctor said that the stitches are not ready to be taken out, probably coming Friday should be able to but the doctor will review and see how it goes. I've been having muscle ache on the leg with stitches. Is this normal? Or is it because I cant walk normally?

I was feeling bored so went to Youtube and found a video with very simple recipe for making Oreo Cheesecake! Best of all, it requires NO BAKE.


My first attempt and I wasnt really satisfied with the results. I used an over-sized container for a small amount of cream cheese. Therefore, the cheese layer became too thin. As for the taste, I thought it tasted yummy!

Oreo oreo oreo.. more oreo!

While preparing for the ingredients, I had this idea to make and let my colleagues try it. Here's the plan:

- I will bring it to work and get my colleagues to try.
- Ask for their opinions be it good or bad.
- Someone will definitely ask where I bought it from and how much I paid for it.
- I'll tell them "no amount of money will you be able to get it because it's made with love and therefore it's priceless."

Hahahahaha! Guess it'll be hilarious when I see their reactions.

Gonna try again this weekend!

No comments: