OH MAN! IT IS THE YEAR 2015.
So many things happened and is happening I dont know where to start from.
Anyway, I had a very bad fall last weekend that cost me physically and emotionally pain. Sprained 2 of my toes, abrasion on toes and left shin, punctured wound on right shin which requires 7 stitches in total, bruises on left hip and abrasion on left hand. That pain is horrendous and I wondered if giving birth is more painful or this is. How it happened was that I was walking along a pathway which was kinda dark and didnt take notice that there was a shallow drain in the middle. My foot landed right into it and both of my shins hit the edges of the drain. OUCH!!
You know the feeling of crying out but no tears came out?
My whole body was trembling from the moment i fell to the hospital and back home. I guessed I'm in a state of shock too.
Tomorrow will be the first review and shall see how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment