Saturday, February 11, 2012

Random 22

It is as if I only do one post in a month. Really, my last post was last month. Before my last post, it was December 2011.

Time passed too fast or is it because festive seasons were too close to each other? I mean Christmas 2011 and Chinese New Year 2012.

It was my first time to attend a funeral by myself (as in without my parents) yesterday after work. I went with 3 other colleagues. The funeral was one of our close colleague's mum. I was shocked when the news broke.

We had all read about how people died suddenly when they sleep, run or just dropped down out of the blue. His mum just asked him what he wanna eat 5 minutes ago before she fainted. I dont know whether she was unconscious all the way after she fainted or whether she regain conscious. My sister and me met his parents once when his father came to pick him up from our dinner gathering at East Coast Park. We hitched the ride as we were all heading towards west.

Imagine meeting a person for the first time, not knowing when is the last time.

Later, I heard that his mum was sick for quite some time. Perhaps that was the reason why he could accept the fact, or it seems so.. because if one knows that the person who are close to you has an illness or something, one will be more mentally prepared.

Life is fragile and unpredictable, isnt it?

Anyway, I'm getting pretty frustrating about work. The more "ideas" the management comes up with, the more it justify why this place is not worth staying.

No comments: