Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Random 21

I was looking through Facebook and saw many of my girl friends got married and some even have kids. Most of them look fortunate and I am happy for them.

Why do people get married? Is it because they truely love each other so much that they wanna spend the rest of their lives together? Is it because they wanna have a family to call their own (and that's why they have kids)? Is it because of peer pressure from parents, friends, etc? Is it because of the need to buy a house? For me, the feeling just has to be right to get settle down. Things are not that simple as what others perceived.

Maybe I still wanna keep my options open? But I believe in karma. I really do because karma ever striked and it frightened me.

I know I have a very good boyfriend and he treats me well. What more can I ask for? Sometimes I feel that he is sensitive and is quite "demanding". Have I been trying to please people all the while that I cant really be myself or what? He sometimes felt that I wasnt appreciative for the things he did for me... Well, I admit that I am the kind of person who keeps a lot of things to myself. I am just not the kind to share or to express my feelings or problems or whatever. Funny, I may open up to people who are not very very close to me. Maybe I feel at ease towards those people. It is really difficult to get me talking about my own feelings or problems..

Sometimes I feel like being a single. :/

Do I appreciate people or things only when I lose them?

No comments: