Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Random 17

Yeah I know this blog has been neglected by me but hey, writing needs inspiration!

But I doubt there will be anybody reading?

There has been some unhappiness going on among my workplace peers. Many are unhappy about the increased jobscopes, the management, the pay (sensitive huh), etc. I dont know if it's a different culture or the working style but this certain group of people keeps talking to each other in cantonese and they seems very kiasi to me.

Some people asked "When are you leaving?". Well, I'll just one step at a time. Seriously if not for the money and some nice colleagues, I dont think I can stay on. Sometimes I really dont understand the rationale behind the doings. Why must we do extra work? It's like if you can pick up the things from your left without much obstacles, why must you go to your right then turn to the left to pick up the things?? I guess this is happening everywhere just that it depends on how serious it is.

On a sidenote, I'll be flying off to Hong Kong and Macau in November. Woot! Something to look forward to. :)

No comments: