Went to Kuching, Malaysia for roadshow about 2 days ago. Kolo Mee was nicer than the one in Singapore but overall, it's quite a boring place. We heard from the locals themselves saying that buses stop operation at 9pm. Most of them drive so it is actually not a problem for them. It is also because they drive, too convenient = lazy. They would rather drive around the carpark 10 times just to wait for the lot that is nearest to the entrance.
We ended work at almost 10.30pm everyday from 10am onwards and after that, we would go for supper. Now the problem is, there are NOT MANY stalls, cafes, whatever eateries that is open till 11pm - 12am.
Now you know why I say it's kinda boring. :/
Anyway, I went for 拔罐 over these 2 weeks. Once before the roadshow and once today. The first time was such a painful experience. It's like someone pinching you very hard till they dont want to let go. I feel 'high' during the process... I am serious when I say the feeling of 'high' ya. It's like you are almost fainting. Maybe that's why the sinseh asked me to cough hard for 2 times.
Today is the second time that I went for 拔罐. Not as painful as the first time but still, I hate the marks. If these can cure the stiffness of my neck & shoulders and the old injury, it should be worth doing it......
Anyway, I have 2 more days before I start work. Felt like I haven done much things and all I do is to sleep. Perhaps it's to recover from the tiredness from roadshow?
Oh ya, grandma was admitted to the hospital yesterday night. Got a call from big aunt and after that we rushed down to the A&E department at NUH in the middle of the night at about 2+AM. The doctor said that her blood sugar level dropped tremendously. By the way, she is diabetic and abit sensile. According to small aunt, grandma was perspiring heavily till the whole bed was wet. She was waving her hands and mumbling and she couldnt recognise neither her nor the maid.
Thank god, all was fine. Grandma was discharged from the hospital this morning. Sigh~ Sometimes I find that she is quite pitiful.. even my mum said so..
No comments:
Post a Comment