Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Recovered

Yeah! I had recovered from the cough after like, 1 week. I can now eat apple strudel, potatoe chips, fried carrot cake, roti prata, etc etc.. Hee hee~

Spent New Year Eve at home watching the countdown on TV. The one at Marina s**ks big time with one of the seven princesses (claimed by the chinese channel) performing among other artistes. Ok, I dont like her because she can neither act nor sing. Simply, a vase. Anyway, it was so obvious that they were lip synchronising (since when they do it 'live'? HAHAHA). Might as well listen to CD better. Some more need to pay an entrance fee of.. what? $18? To watch that kind of performance? Eeeeewwww.

The one (shown on channel U or channel 8 huh?) at another place wasnt any better.

Therefore, I switched to the one at Taiwan. Hahaha.. :/

Right, cant think properly already... back to assignment.

No comments: