Chinese New Year is coming in 2 days' time. Dont know why, not much New Year mood. Maybe as I grow older, these kind of festivals do not seems to mean to me. It was a different feeling compared to the days when I was a kid.
Anyway, just to share this song by Lee Hom. Both MV and song are nice. The inspiration for this song and the MV was from Lee Hom's best friend's account. By the request of his friend, Lee Hom accompanied him to buy a proposal ring. Just when everything was right (time, place, 'plans', etc) for the proposal, the girlfriend rejected Lee Hom's friend because she was not mentally prepared for it. Eventually, the couple broke up and this incident leave a deep impression on Lee Hom. Therefore, through his friend's story, he got the inspiration to write this song for his friend.
Artiste: 王力宏
Title: Everything
I love it when he plays the piano. Hehehe~ :b
No comments:
Post a Comment