Yeah! Today marks the last day of work for meee!!
No sadness or 不舍得 kind of feelings.
Just feel... relieved. Hahaha~
Now, what's next will be a short trip away from Singapore. After I return will be preparing to move house. Yeah yeah~ Alot of work needs to be done.
About 5, 6 years ago when we moved house, I thought it was just the painting and polishing floor only. Native right? Now that I'm older and getting more involved in it, I felt that it's just so........ tiring.
And it's of course alot of time + money in it.
Actually, I think money IS a factor. With money, you can no need to do it by yourself. Can use money to hire people to do EVERYTHING for you. If no money, bank loan lo. Grrr.... the feeling of being in debts. -.-
Anyway, Valentine's day was a nice one. Even though it was not on the actual day itself. We went to Mount Emily for dinner. It's quite inaccessible because you have to walk in. Somewhere near... Selegie Road.
The food and ambience was nice. We had red wine too. Hahahaha! Shiok man.. anyway, recently was like drinking red or white wine because every weekend my cousins will open 1 bottle of it. Erm.. back to the topic. I had Crabmeat Linguine with chilli and tomato sauce while he had Beef something-something.. aiya, steak la. Keke... I dont know how to describe the taste.. because it's quite unique. The chef mixed abit of Chinese + Western + Malay food in some dish. I can say I'll give 4/5 stars. :)
Well, I think it's worth a try.
For more info, visit: http://www.wildrocket.com.sg/wildrocket.htm
No comments:
Post a Comment