The thought of money really worries me.
Ok, if I am f**king rich, perhaps everything will be fine. But sometimes it doesnt seems to be so huh?
Anyway, I am going to pay the school fees by end of this month. So, I can say 'bye bye' to my savings liao. No choice lo... treat it as an "investment". Here are some opinions from people around me.
SO opinion: GO for it. At least I have a chance to go into the industry I've always wanted to. If I never take up the course, perhaps I will NEVER EVER have a CHANCE to do so.
Sister opinion: GO for it too. Even if I never land up in the industry I want, at least I will learn something from it. Salary wise will be higher than what I am getting it now.
Cousin E opinion: This is for future investment. It is for who we become in the process and that is why we set goals!
In conclusion, it is the CHANCE and for FUTURE, right? Ok, chance... must create chance first. Hehe...
There might be alot of things 'happening' for me for this year. At least this will be a fruitful year for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment