It's been almost 3 months since the breakup of a 3 years relationship. I feel that I am coping well and moving on which is partly thanks to supportive people around me. I admit that sometimes I do think about him, bits and pieces. As time passed by, the pieces get smaller.
For so long after the breakup, I never had any dreams about him. Never. Somehow this morning, I woke up with a nightmare. It really woke me up.
I dream that we were back together. He was driving me back home but the road looks somewhat unfamiliar. Along the way, I was looking at the things in his car and when he noticed I was looking, he tried to hide the stuffs. The things belong to another girl. In that dream, I knew he was with another girl and I THOUGHT they've already broken up so that he can be with me. I was wrong, they are still together which he admitted. That makes it like a triangle relationship? So I reached my destination without saying much to him. He dropped me off somewhere which I was not familiar and that place has many foreign construction workers. I was so scared and wondered why he dropped me off at that place which he claimed that it will be within walking distance to my house. One of the workers tried to harass me by coming close to me. It ended here.
I got up, went to the bathroom thinking why I would have this dream. My chest was feeling a little tight and suddenly, a tinge of sadness rode over me. This sadness that I felt was the same I had before but not so strong. I came to believe that it was the best decision ever to initial the breakup or I should have done it way earlier. But it's okay, it's alright. We go through what I call "life experiences" to know and be clear of what you want and what you will never want. Someone up that is just 'testing' us to see where our limits are, whether you pass or fail, whether you like it or not, there is something to be learn.
I've started on my journey to get a Degree and I feel like there is a sense of purpose. I am doing this for myself. Be it whether this will be of use to my career advancement or not, I must have learn something along the way. In fact, I'm thinking to do my own business but it's just a thought. Haha
2 comments:
hug hug
OMG you actually read! *hugs*
Post a Comment