Tuesday, April 24, 2012

First Post for April 2012

WHAT THE....... Since when Blogger has a new interface?? Well, this will be my first post ever since Blogger changed it's format. Hopefully it'll be good.

As time goes by, things changed. People changed too.

But fuck Facebook's timeline. I am not gonna change to the timeline format. I was viewing my friends' profile in the timeline format and it gets so irritating. When I scroll down, it automatically goes up. What the ****?! And what's with the "Cover Photo"? I wont change to it unless Facebook "forces" my profile to be the way they want.

So I was viewing my friends' activities and their profiles and I realised that many of my muslim friends were either married or married with kids. Nothing to be racist here but I find that they are the group of people who are more simple, easily satisfy in life. For them, if they have a stable job, a happily marriage life with kids, they are already happy with what they have without having cars, condominium, etc. Perhaps we (as in the Chinese, again not about racism), want more. We want more things in life such as to be able to afford to travel, to buy big houses, cars, branded goods, etc. The 面子 issues, yeah?

Enjoy life while you can, which is what I am doing now. Hehe~ I am currently out of job and will be starting a new job SOON. :( Freedom will be over by then.

In terms of benefits and welfare, the new job offers a better package than the previous one. With lousy management and some ridiculously fucked-up guests, I guess the only better sides are the people whom I've met which are the colleagues and the kind of experiences that not many in this society gets to have a taste of it. :)

Gonna 'clean up' Facebook. Till then.

No comments: