Oh my freaking god! About 4 months since I last blogged. I dont know how or where I should start with.. and I wondered if anybody is reading this blog. Well, I just got to know one based on the previous post. :)
Work is fine just that I feel that my health is deteriotating. I dont know is it because of this job which has irregular timings resulted me in having irregular sleep and meals. I fell sick again today.
Mum and Dad are going on a trip to China tomorrow morning. House will be empty.. Sis said there isnt any difference to me as i dont see them when i wake up and i also wont see them when i reach home. But I will still miss them what! >,<
I guess this is the first time my parents leave the two of us at home. I wonder if sis will learn to be more "independent". *cross fingers*
Dont know when the next post will be cause I'm so attached to Twitter! :b
1 comment:
so? conclusion?
Post a Comment