Tuesday, April 06, 2010

A Bad Move?

I was insomnia on yesterday. Slept at almost 3AM. Woke up at 6.30AM. And I was not even feeling that tired.

Yeah.. was thinking about something.. maybe that's why I couldnt fall asleep.

You see, the weak point in me is that, I tend to worry too much about the consequences and I am easily 'influence' by others when it comes to decision-making. Obviously, given these weak points, I wasnt fit to be a "leader".

I actually tendered the job today but was not accepted by the boss. To her, it's a bad timing because by the time I leave, there will be no one to take-over the job. According to her, she cant pass the job to others as they are all 'overload' and she cant pass it to the new person either as it is not easy to know the tasks well within a short period of time. Thus, she is in a "difficult" position to manage. So she asked me the reasons why I tendered, my future plans and went on to asked me what I would suggest to her.

Isnt it weird? The obvious 'solution' is of course to get a new person.

Even requested me to extend till end August till the S comes back without offering me something beneficial (to me).

Anyway, many things were running through my mind and I was not able to give her a response on the spot. I felt that she is going to 'make use' of me and her request was totally unfair to me. Sigh~

I am going to talk to her about it again SOON and that shall be my final decision.

Meantime, I hope I can sleep tonight.

No comments: