Sunday, December 13, 2009

Kids

Yes, KIDS. What's wrong with them nowadays?

Every kid whom I've met, are almost all super duper hyper-active! It's difficult to see one kid sitting down quietly for even a moment. Not to mention that most of them are SPOILT by parents.

Is "hyper-activeness" caused by the medicine that women eat when they are pregnant? Or the milk powder? Or maybe the environment..?

AS for spoilt kids, I think parents play an important part in this area. Dont know why, they just cant bear to scold or punish their kids. I hate it when the kid does something wrong and the parents gave the there-is-nothing-i-can-do look. Isnt that their responsibility to teach their own children? And when some stranger scold their kids, they feel insulted. 很丢脸? 没 "面子"? There's where the 'problem' lies... How much does "面子" worth?

The thought of having own kid, is abit scary...

3 comments:

INVS 2.0 said...

Have to have kids in the future, no matter what.

Or else when we are old, who to take care of us? I can't expect our siblings to do the task. When everyone, friends or siblings, has passed away, we are left alone.

The feeling being lonely is terrible. Just ask those helpless elderly at old folks home. :(

blueapple said...

Hey Emperor_FIT!

Appreciate that you're still reading my blog. Haha!

Anyway, kids.. do u think they will take care of u when u grow old? Or else, there wouldnt be so many 'helpless' elderly at old folks home!

blueapple said...
This comment has been removed by the author.