Monday, October 26, 2009

Random 11

Update abit...

Last Saturday - Went to Lunar at Clarke Quay. Was quite fun as the songs were mostly all I've heard of.. which is Chinese Pop. When I said we paid $8.50 for green tea, I'm NOT kidding. Literally, it's just “杀人放火”. After that, went to have supper at Mcdonald and took a cab back home.

Last Sunday - Lazing around at home until my cousin came back with a dog. It's a 5 months' old King Charles and initially, we were all thinking for a name for it. Final decision = "Waffle". Haha~ At first he was sleeping but when Milky (King's maltese!) came, Waffle became active! Too active that Milky got angry with him. LOL!

Monday - Boss will only be back on next week which is good news. Haha.. With the help of a colleague, we went thru and fro for FOUR times to carry some sponsorship stuffs to upstairs. Sigh~ Why do I have to do all this shit? Alright, I'll answer my own question. Because I am just an Assistant.

Just some random thoughts which have been going through my mind for quite some time and it goes something like:

People remember you for the ONE minor mistake that you've made, not for the 'good' that you've done. Because that's what you're supposed to do it right.

We are just some pathetic piece of shit working for those high-and-mighty bosses.

Alright, got to go sleep. *Yawn*

No comments: