Sunday, August 09, 2009

National Day 2009

Happy Birthday, Singapore!

This year is abit special as compared to the previous year because we have Electrico to sing the song and Mr Brown to show us how the preparation is like for NDP.

Furthermore, we are encouraged to say The Pledge at 2022hrs. Wonder how many true blue Singaporean will do so? This reminds me of primary and secondary school days where all of us will have to say The Pledge before lesson starts. It just comes naturally that I can remember the words. Hee hee..

Hmmm... seems like the organizing committee are trying to attract young people to have more involvement in National Day.

But one thing is for sure, I've never watch a "live" NDP before! When can I have the chance to do so? Why some people always can get the tickets every year huh? >,<

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Evening..
how are you? =)

- Crimsonwolf

INVS 2.0 said...

8.22pm. I was eating beehoon at First World Plaza and forgot about the pledge.

Anyway, I can't take pledge anymore as it is δΈεˆε›½ζƒ… already. Say for example, democratic society... justice and equality... got meh?