I dont know what the heck I am doing man. The first time I brought work home to do, I forgot to bring my thumbdrive TO work. The second time I brought work home to do, I forgot to bring my thumbdrive FROM work.
Sigh........ some kind of a joke or what...
It's good to read news to release some stress. I used to read it everyday but not now cause I'm just.. tired..
Anyway, this shows the power of internet.
"Chinese waitress walks free after killing official"
BEIJING (AFP) - - A Chinese waitress convicted of killing an official who demanded sex walked free from court Tuesday, after a nationwide Internet campaign hailed her as a heroine for standing up to government sleaze. - Yahoo News, 17 June 2009
Yes, praise yourself and give yourself a pat on the back for doing a good job. :]
"Singapore's strategy to help workers cope with downturn works"
SINGAPORE: Singapore's Manpower Minister, Gan Kim Yong, has said that the US$13.7 billion budgeted to help Singaporeans deal with the economic downturn has been money well spent. - Channel News Asia, 16 June 2009
This is sad... this jobless guy had resort to go to jail for 'free' food.
"Jobless man steals just for free prison lunch"
TAIPEI - A jobless Taiwan man released from prison stole a box of cotton swabs just to get arrested again because he "could not forget the police department boxed lunches," officers and local media said Tuesday.
ADVERTISEMENT
The homeless man in Taipei first stole a pair of shoes on Sunday, was detained and released, the Liberty Times said. He then resorted to stealing again the next day just to get back inside and be fed for free. - Yahoo News, 17 June 2009
Oh really? We have Gong Li and now Jet Li? Where did Business Times get this source of information from? Perhaps Jackie Chan may become one too, since he has so many investment here...
"Chinese star Jet Li 'takes Singapore citizenship'
SINGAPORE : Chinese action star Jet Li has taken up Singapore citizenship and bought a property in the city state worth nearly S$20 million (US$14 million), according to a report. - Channel News Asia, 17 June 2009
WAH, happy for awhile only. Haha~
"Second payout for GST Credits, Senior Citizens' Bonus on July 1"
SINGAPORE : Singaporeans will receive their second payment of GST Credits and Senior Citizens' Bonus on July 1.
The payments are part of the government's relief measures to help households cope with the economic downturn. The first payment was made in March. - Channel News Asia, 17 June 2009
Lastly, watch this video and gain some 'motivation' in the midst of this gloomy economic outlook. LOL~
to the tune of "Ai Pia Jia Eh Ya (Willing to Work Hard & You'll Win)"
"Oi! Oi!"
No comments:
Post a Comment