Sunday, May 10, 2009

Random 8

Happy Mother's Day to my mummy~

This year, we didnt get her anything cause she said she doesnt want anything. In fact, we are going to have dinner at home. It's good... I love home-cooked food.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I am either having PMS (Pre-Menstrual Syndrome) or the negative thinking just sweep in. Perhaps I just dont do enough or what to appreciate the things I have around me... Maybe I dont even feel the need to appreciate because it's 理所当然.

And maybe all along I have an imbalance mindset that for example, when things are ok, I must act or do something in a way to create problems for it. Haha~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going to Japan in 5 days' time. Yeah~ Get out of Singapore and see the outside world. Anyway, next destination I have in mind is... Cambodia or Vietnam. Hahaha... I dont know why.. I would really want to see for myself how the people in third world country live. We know we must learn to appreciate the good things that we have right now, we all know it but we sometimes just dont do it. I guess I need to see for myself the situation some people are really in and 'feel' it. Or maybe experience it. Aiya...... Talk is cheap.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just now cousin E was telling me about having a flower in one's room brightens up the mood because it worked for her. Maybe I should buy one for myself and try it too. No wonder those ang moh house always have a lot of plants around. Hahaha~

Sigh~ Just being very random now.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

whee... 3 more days!