Sunday, February 15, 2009

Umbrella

It doesnt matter whether it's rain or shine. People usually use umbrella for shade or shelter.

In the 21st century, we can now see umbrellas shrinking. The smaller version of umbrella in what they called "日本小雨伞" (Small Japanese Umbrella). It is convenient and light-weighted to carry around.

I remembered when I was in primary school, my mum would always bring umbrellas for me and my sister when it rained, without fail. If she is late, we would always wait at the school canteen until she arrive. Sometimes my mind would wondered away thinking about her safety when she crossed the road... I felt relieved when I see her approaching figure.

In secondary school, I would occasionally bring an umbrella to school. It would not rain when I bring the umbrella. But when I did not, it rained. Murphy's Law huh? Anyway, what I would do is I would usually wait at the bus stop for the rain to be lighter, then I'll walk over to school. Perhaps it's 'luck', there will always be some kind-hearted people (strangers) to offer me to share an umbrella with them. Or else, I would be late for school...

Now, it is my turn to bring umbrella for my mum whenever it rain.

Like a cycle huh?

No comments: